Thursday 28 June 2012

Illamasqua blusher in Hussy

















I've had this for a little while now, and I can safely say Illamasqua's blushes have fast become one of my favourite formulations and I've accumulated quite a few over the past few weeks! Having discount codes doesn't help this.. From the Illamasqua blushes I own, I find them to be very pigmented, wiping one finger across and it picks up so much colour it's unbelievable. I love the packaging aswell, shiny black plastic in a unique shape. Large piece of clear plastic on top so you can easily see which colour it is. It's quite big, but fits perfectly in your hand. It seems like you get lots of product due to the size, but it is 4.5g, which is 1.5g less than MAC, but almost the same price. This is £16.50, and MAC's blushers are currently £17.50. But if you want to switch it up, and love bright colours in your make-up bag, you should give Illamasqua a go.

On Illamasqua's website, they describe Hussy as a matte bright candy pink, which is a pretty accurate description! I haven't really used it as much as I should of been doing, but it does give me a china doll rosy glow, especially with highlighter thrown into the mix. Hussy is probably one of Illamasqua's more popular powder blushes, and I can see why. It's a bright pink which will suit all skin tones, and is a great way to inject some brightness into your beauty routine. If you're afraid of bright lips, give this a go, you can apply lightly for a fresh glow, or really build up for some woooow. A perfect summer colour, bright and pink, need I say any more?

I'm going to get around to posting more of Illamasqua's blushes as I'm so impressed with their formulas and I think they're really worth the money.

xo.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore Illamasqua, this colours beautiful! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they've fast become one of my favourite brands! I just ordered from their new sale aswell! x

      Delete