Saturday 18 February 2012

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit - Porcelain





Another purchase from BuyaPowa, not too happy with them at the moment, I've been waiting for ages for the Shu Uemura eyelash curlers and Naked 2 palette for ages, and now I've missed them both!! Anyway.. I've wanted to try the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit for a while now, as I always suffer with dark circles, and I've only ever heard good things about it. Obviously being as pale as milk, my shade is Porcelain, and luckily it was on buyapowa, for a lower price of £18.

It's housed in a small black plastic case, with a mirror inside, which is great for touch ups on the go. Very sleek looking case and it's the perfect size for travel.

When swiping the product, the product name is definately correct, as it is super creamy, buttery soft. Perfect for working under and around the eye. It comes with a pan of white/translucent powder, but for me, I didn't find it to be much of a use, and I just top with my MSFN anyway. This definately does a good job of concealing dark circles, but I found sometimes it would get caught in eye creases, and just highlight it more. You can also use it to cover spots which it does a good job of too. To be perfectly honest, I prefer my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer, I've tried numerous concealers, and I think this is my favourite to date. For £4 it is amazing! I find it brightens my eyes aswell, so definately try that out when you're next in Superdrug or Boots. But back to the product in question... I think I will definately give this more use, and see if there are other ways to make it work for me, I've only tried it over foundation, so we shall see. I'm not too sure I would recommend you go out and buy this straightaway, unlike most people who always say how great this is. But I will keep working with it and keep an update.

x


2 comments:

  1. I have been hearing so much about the concealer so I went to a BB counter and had corrector and concealer put on, the coverage was amazing but I agree with you...when I got home it got caught in my eye creases! Such a shame.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Monika
    Really?! I can't even blame it on my technique then if a MUA did it aswell! Glad it's not just me that had that problem, worried my eyes are sagging at the age of 21!

    I haven't used it really since I bought it, I've been using my collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer every day, and it's SO good for undereyes! And just over £4, bargain!
    x

    ReplyDelete