Wednesday 8 February 2012

Katy Perry for Eylure







As you have probably heard by now, Katy Perry has released a range of eyelashes with Eylure. This are hotly anticipated as I personally think Katy's eyes are something worth replicating! Her range with OPI that was out in 2010 was a bit disappointing. I think everybody was expecting a bit more, whereas Nicki Minajs current OPI collection is a bit more fitting for her and a lot more exciting. Either way, looking at the promotion images, this collection looks a lot more promising.

Every time I see a picture of Katy Perry I literally have to hold myself back from buying black hair dye! (It may have been a good idea in school, but I'm not so sure now!) She looks great whatever she does, and she is a style icon to hundreds of thousands of people all over the globe. I love her for her confidence to wear whatever she wants, and to try different things. Her love of fruit and cute things such as kawaii. Also every time I've seen her live, her show, stage and props are amazing, always memorable, and you just want to go and jump around with her haha! Her style is someone I can relate to. I like lots of different trends, from pastels to a more gothic feel full of studs, black and crosses. And I feel Katy is the same, she will do and wear whatever she wants, and I think it is the best way to be! 


“I have worn Eylure lashes all the way through my tour and really loved them. When it came to having a range of my own, I wanted everyone to have a great experience with my lashes. As they have such an amazing history and great quality, Eylure was really the best choice for me to work with.”
Sweetie Pie, £5.95
"This is a great lash for anyone who wants to try false lashes for the first time. It's sweet and subtle, but adds just the right amount of length and volume."

Cool Kitty, £5.95
"One of my favourite lashes! A perfect eveningwear lash with manicured tips. It can add the ideal finishing touch for a smoky look that will make people purr as you pass."

Oh, Honey! £5.95
"I love that vintage flick at the corners that this lash gives me. Full, fun and great for day or evening."
Oh, My! £6.95
"I love Eylure Double Lashes, and I just had to have one for my range of lashes. This style is full of texture, but lightweight and very wearable. The perfect accessory for your eyes."

I love the packaging, especially the polka dots and stripes, gives it that cute, girly, vintage feel. And I like the looks of Sweetie Pie and Cool Kitty. These are now available on the Boots website. I went into my nearest large local Boots store on Saturday night and they weren't in there, but they might be now.
Are you interested in these? Do you wear lashes? Are there any celebrity collaborations you would like to see? I think Jessie J is an obvious choice for nails or lipstick? I think she would be interesting :)
x

2 comments:

  1. She is just so gorgeous I would definitely wear them! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. she seems to be sweet&nice with her different hair colors
    She remind me always about fairys at nowadays:)and eyelashed are deffo perfect!


    http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete