Saturday 18 February 2012

Fearne Nail Polishes



Picked up these polishes the other day from Boots as they were on offer for 1/2 price. I had always looked at the colours and admired them, but always went for other nail polishes instead. But for £2.75 each I couldn't really say no. There wasn't that much choice left, and all the bottles had obviously been there for a while, as they were all a bit scratched or dirty, but I ended up going for the Lime Green and Mint Green. I don't usually ever wear lime greens, but this is a perfect colour, really creamy and more yellow based, I will definately wear this in the warmer weather, it just screams summer! The second colour I picked up was the Mint Green, which is very blue based, and I would say the colour is very similar to Tiffanys blue! I've got plenty this sort of shade, but it's always a favourite colour. For the picture above, I quickly applied one coat each, I think they've been sitting for a long time, and so they were quite streaky. But if I was to apply two coats they would definately even out. The bottle design is quite cute, simple, a little bit different, but I still think it was never attractive enough to make me purchase it when it was full price. They're still on offer on the Boots website here, and I assume if there's stock left, they'll still be in store.

What do you think of these colours? Do you have any of Fearnes cosmetics? What do you think of celebrities bringing out make up collections?
x

5 comments:

  1. They are such pretty colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm going to get the disco pants now! I would recommend the shoes, they're seriously so comfortable. I got some of these nail polishes last Christmas, I love them! The colours you got are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Blaming Beauty


    I'm glad to hear that :)
    And thank you! you've swayed me I think.
    I'm looking forward to wearing the green in the next few months! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Arabella

    Thank you! They're total bargains aswell, love me a bargain ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Arabella

    Thank you! They're total bargains aswell, love me a bargain ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete