Thursday 2 February 2012

NOTD




Neglecting my cuticles a bit... :( Anyway, this is a Nails Inc polish, in the shade 'Cromwell Road'. It's a very light nude with a tiny hint of shimmer in. Really pretty and not over the top. I prefer creme polishes, I'm not a huge fan of shimmer but I love this. It's so natural and perfect for everyday work. 

On a side note - I got my Nicki Minaj OPI Mini Polishes in the post today finally! Love them, I'll post pictures of them shortly. On another sidenote - I have wellll over 200 nail polishes, (not bragging, I'm running out of room! I think I'm mad!) but do people like seeing stuff about nail polishes and nail art? Because I do a bit, so I could post some stuff and swatches and stuff if anybodys interested! 

Any good polishes out at the moment you can recommend? Always open to more haha
x

3 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous colour, very versatile!

    Drea xo

    dreasjunkyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Really loving nudes again at the moment x

    ReplyDelete