Wednesday 1 February 2012

MAC 209 Brush



Looking for a new eyeliner brush? Look no further! This is my new favourite brush, and I wish I'd given in and bought it sooner! I've been persevering for ages with lots of different brushes, including No7, Ruby and Millie, E.L.F and so on. I did actually receive this for Christmas, but I wanted to post about it! 

It makes gel liner such an easy task, and you can create whatever type of line you're looking for. Whether it be thin and defining, or thick with a flick, it can do it all. Using gel liner obviously requires a steady hand and some practise, but keep practising and everyone can soon get the hang of it. Gel liner lasts longer than liquid, and will withstand more (hello windy days and runny eyes!)


I've washed this once already, and can report that there was no shedding, and it was as good as new! I use it every single day, so I hope it stays in as good as condition, fingers crossed! I've been using the E.L.F cream eyeliner in black (the brown shade is also lovely) and had no problems with it, but I keep meaning to pick up MAC Fluidline or Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Liner but keep forgetting. Can anybody recommend which is better? Or any other options you've tried?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment