Friday 24 February 2012

Katy Perry Eylure Lashes - Sweetie Pie





They're finally here! Got my hands on a pair of Katy Perrys lashes by Eylure. I did have my eyes on "Oh, Honey!" But when I picked them up, they looked SO fake and cheap, and were really messy! So I went for the next down, more natural - "Sweetie Pie" I think I was more swayed to the pink packaging to be honest! As I'm a sucker for anything pink, and cute packaging - a deadly combination. They come with the standard lash glue, instruction leaflet, and also a cute little sticker! They could of put in a Katy Perry sticker I suppose, but hey. I haven't tried these on yet, so I will post a picture with them on so you can see how they look. But I have a confession... I haven't actually ever worn false lashes before. I know, shock horror right?! They're always freaked me out a bit, the whole glue thing. I've bought a few pack before, but never gotten round to putting them on. So this time I'm going to actually use these! 

These cost £5.95 from Boots, and are available on the Boots website too. I went into Superdrug and they weren't in there, so I don't know if they're a Boots exclusive or not.

Are you interested in this collection? What do you think about it? This is the post I wrote about the collection information.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment